This scholarship is provided to assist trustees of Kentucky public libraries to attend the KPLA/KLTRT annual conference. This award will pay up to $500 of conference costs, including registration and lodging.
- The applicant must be a current member of the Kentucky Library Trustees Roundtable (KLTRT) of the Kentucky Public Library Association (KPLA) of the Kentucky Library Association (KLA).
- Applicants who have received a conference scholarship in the past 3 years are not eligible.
- Only those trustees who would not be able to attend without this scholarship should apply.
- The form must be completely filled out with all questions answered.
- The information and the quality of the application shall be the sole basis of selection. Any application not meeting the above criteria will be disqualified.
- Selection will be made by a committee appointed by the KLTRT Executive Committee.
- The selection committee may choose to make no award in any given year if the quality of the applications is not determined to be satisfactory.
- Multiple scholarships may be awarded, with the permission of the KLTRT Executive Committee, if sufficient funds are available.
- 2012 – Larry Prichard (Carter CPL)
- 2010 – Jeremy Brown (Fleming CPL)